Open Web Collective, the blockchain and Web3-focused venture firm, will be hosting its 4th Cohort Demo Day today, October 19th. The cohort features 7 ventures that are developing services to further the crypto and Web3 sectors, including in secure wallets, NFT utility, peer-to-peer lending, gaming, and cross-chain liquidity.
For those interested in attending, RSVP here.
Before the 7 startups begin to pitch their products to a select group of investors and corporate partners, there will be a keynote that will address the current crypto macro outlook, along with the latest developments in the sector.
Said Kendall Embs, Head of Marketing at Open Web Collective, “We’re pleased to be showcasing the startups in our 4th accelerator cohort and bringing on such distinguished guest speakers. All of these teams are innovating in consumer crypto, a core focus area for OWC and an area that will be critical for mass adoption of blockchain and Web3 technologies.”
“We are eager to connect the Web3 community to seven of the most promising startups building in the space today.”
OWC has accelerated 26 companies that have raised over $315M USD in venture funding.
The startups that will be participating in this 4th cohort include:
- Via Protocol – A Web3 infrastructure service that unifies all cross-chain bridges and other routers.
- Gridlock – Distributed crypto wallets that make blockchain ownership easy and safe.
- Hashtack Finance – A provider of fast, 3rd party-free loans on the blockchain.
- NFT Price Floor – A CoinGecko-style data hub and analytics platform for NFT collectors.
- TokenChamp – An online arcade where NFTs are the main characters in the games.
- Black Sheep Gaming – A tech company focused on investments in blockchain games and the metaverse
- ExxaVerse – A cross-chain game built on the Unreal Engine.
The interest in the advancement of Web3 has continued to strengthen, with a Cointelegraph report in July revealing that Web3, along with nonfungible tokens (NFT,) and Decentralized Finance (DeFi), has taken over the interest of most VC capital inflows.