Global AI recruitment and remote proctoring leader, Talview, today announces the launch of Talview Proview Live Proctoring, a comprehensive platform that combines the power of AI-enabled automated proctoring with active human monitoring and intervention. This all-inclusive solution enables educational institutions, certification bodies, and organizations worldwide to deter cheating and administer secure end-to-end exams anytime, anywhere.
The pandemic has necessitated alternative forms of testing the knowledge of students across the globe. Talview has seen a significant increase in the demand for its remote proctoring tools to facilitate a credible and secure remote online testing experience. With Talview Proview Live Proctoring, it will be foraying into the unexplored domain of hybrid proctoring by merging the best of both live and AI-led proctoring.
More on Talview Proview Live Proctoring:
What is live proctoring?
Live proctoring is a method of remote proctoring where a qualified human proctor supervises an online exam in real-time via the test-takers’ webcam and computer screen feed. The platform allows a human proctor to monitor, log any exam rule violations, provide warnings, and make sure the candidate is attending the exam as per the rules defined by the exam authority or the organization conducting the exam. A human proctor assisted by automated proctoring provides a double-check to maintain the exam’s integrity while taking care of candidate experience. A well-organized exam experience provides a wholesome experience to both candidates and proctors while giving a sigh of relief to the organization/University conducting the exam. A smooth transition between all the steps involved, from start to the end of the exam builds a sense of confidence. Have a look at how the features of Talview Proview live proctoring makes it a wholesome virtual exam experience.
What are the features?
- Authentication of candidates (Pre check-in activities)
- Proview index
- Monitor exam and intervene in real-time
- Flag events and log violations by human proctor
- Live chat and announcement
- Generate a robust comprehensive report
- Boost Security with advanced automated proctoring
- Easily Integrate with any test engine & mobile applications
- Multiple devices capability
- Certifications and Licensures exams
- Exams in academia – High and Mid Stakes
- Summative assessment – Mid & Final term exams
- Assessment Providers
- Pre-employment assessments
- Robust technology for proctoring & event management ensuring scalability & cost efficiency
- Rigorous proctor empanelment & monitoring process ensuring high quality of service
- Top-notch non-invasive, secure candidate experience
Talview’s education solutions are already successfully used by institutions such as City & Guilds, Eastern Washington University, XLRI, DigiPen, CLFP, NITIE, Pitsco, and LPP Learning, and more.
You can also learn more from our recent blog here.
Disclosure: This article includes a client of an Espacio portfolio company